Sunday, March 20, 2011

Regeneration

Okay, so this blog has been going on sporadically with no one reading it. Now there are new ways to share with facebook and twitter, so I shall reach out once again and update you. This coming May 16 will be 5 years since my bi-lateral knee replacement. Getting to the quick of it, I found out from another knee Dr. that the slope is wrong on both my knees. No wonder they are still not working correctly, the right one being so painful with lack of mobility. More to come on this note.
   But for the Alternatives in pain management portion, well my next path is going to be a Qigong learning intensive the end of April. Will tell  you more about this then.
   As always I stay committed to assisting others dealing with pain and stress and teach Anger Management as one of the main parts of my 9-5 job. I will be promoting this site and admittedly items to purchase and hopefully some freebies as well. I appreciate any support and feed back you have to give. Please check out this book to find out a simple way to help yourself with pain.May this be of help to you.

No comments: