Sunday, June 18, 2006

working out at home

This is me getting iced by the iceman machines and pretending I am spear fishing, although as a Buddhist I would not really do this. Of course when you are in pain it is a challenge to stay on task. This was a few days after I got home and the green bands are to keep my feet up as they swell up soooooooooooooo much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am Paula and I had bilateral knee replacement on 5/16/06.  I can feel your pain...Unfortunately, I developed pneumonia and a hospitalization of 3 to 4 days grew to 2 weeks.  I spent 7 days at a rehab and have been home for 2 weeks. The outpatient rehab is challenging but only 3 days a week.  I cannot believe that this is my sixth week out of work! I am calling my surgeon for more time!  Every day I see improvement..do you?