Thursday, June 22, 2006

Endurance

I had my primary care doctor visit today. While she did listen to all my concerns and made out referrals for all my attendant ancillary problems related to post surgery, can you believe she would not even look at my swollen feet?

This is my surgeons domain. So much for holistic health care. I have 8 more days to increase so many degrees on both my knees. I am so tired from the visit, getting in and out of the car, bracing my legs on the turns, etc. I have not even done any exercises today and I need to re-double my efforts so I do not have to get my knees manipulated under anesthesia to get the full degrees. No that's not pressure.

Just letting off some steam. I am sure once I get my second wind all will be well again.

No comments: