Monday, July 31, 2006

Acute versus chronic pain

The past week has been sheer hell. I had my knees manipulated and while they got great range while I was knocked out and woke up in horrendous pain I now battele every day to stay mobile. The pain meds no longer work and the screaming is getting worse when they crank on my knees that do not want to bend.

Now Chronic pain I can deal with, but this acute pain from swelling<SPAN class=spell id=sp-11 title="Click here to replace with: gin" style="PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; BACKGROUND-POSITION: left bottom; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(http://sdk.webmail.aol.com/sdk/20050527/images/bg_spellingErr.gif); PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; CURSOR: pointer; COLOR: black; PADDING-TOP: 2px; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat-x; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" _backupTitle="null">, and tissue damage is a whole new ball game. I know there are many men and women suffering from the war with far greater wounds than me, and innocent women an children dying and suffering around the world due to the greed and ignorance of those in power in each nation.

My heart and prayers go out to them, because this despair and pain I am experience  is taking me to the brink. My former life is passing away before my eyes with every scream.
Doctor's should not lie about this process it is a sin against the medical profession. Having two knees done at once when you have fybromyal and are in terrible shape to begin with is cruel. If I do get to write my book I will address all of these issues. Today please send prayers of comfort and healing and any donation would be appreciated. as I do not know how I am going to work like this. Tha
nks.

No comments: