Sunday, January 8, 2006

New Year

With each new year comes the hope of a new start. At least a reminder that you can start again each day. Habit wears one out especially if you are dealing with chronic pain.

Children burst out in joy when they play, because it is all fresh to them. Do you remember taking your clothes to bed so you could change in the middle of the night to be ready to play in the morning? Just imagine if we did that now. Think of your present job. Does it make you want to slip into your clothes in the middle of the night, or do you want to pass out and not think about the next day?

I would love to hear your answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling)
 
Trichotillomania  

I first started pulling out my hair soon after my parents got a divorce in 1999 when I was 13.  
Treatments  

Fluoxetine (Somewhat Helpful)
I was taking 20mg once a day and it wasn't helping. Now I am now taking 40mg twice a day and it seems to be helping me not put out my hair.
Keep myself busy (Working / Worked)
working

Willpower (Somewhat Helpful)
I always wanted long hair so I do stuff with it. I deicided when I moved to Florida on 9-9-07 I will quit pulling it out. I have caught myself playing around with my hair and the thought of me having long hair comes in my mind and I stop pulling out my hair or playing with it!